Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Traditional First Dances

Ok, so I'm enjoying this new show Rock The Reception on TLC. Some have been pretty good and some not so good.
I think it would be great to be at a wedding and all of a sudden they bust out a crazy first traditional dance and surprise their guests. I actually can think of one couple that I know and I'm surprised they didn't do that when they got married.
Which reminds me of a video I saw on You Tube awhile ago and I believe they were on the Oprah show too. They did a dance to Sir Mix A lot, Baby Got Back. That was the first time I had ever seen a wedding couple do a crazy choreographed first dance. But once you get on YouTube you see that it's becoming quite popular. Click on the following link if you want to see that one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT56YizyR2o

The below video cracked me up because they did an Evolution of Dance. It's kind of long but they also list in their comments all their songs they used and the groom cracks me up how into he gets. Thriller and Cotton Eyed Joe were two of his bests. I hope you get a kick out of it and maybe you'll check out the show Rock The Reception on TLC. Plus if you're getting married soon, they are accepting applications. :)

1 comment:

April said...

I am going to have to check out this show...that was good!

BTW, Fogelberg was playing when I got on your blog....hmmm.