Whatever your political stance, republican or democrat, he is here for the next 4 years. He has a tough road ahead of him and I pray he does amazing things for our country.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
OBAMA IS IN THE BUILDING
Whether you voted for him or not... will you support? It's going to be an interesting 4 years! He wasn't my pick but I will support. I really hope this just isn't a soapbox for the color skin someone has. Be a leader, set an example, color should not matter.
Whatever your political stance, republican or democrat, he is here for the next 4 years. He has a tough road ahead of him and I pray he does amazing things for our country.
Whatever your political stance, republican or democrat, he is here for the next 4 years. He has a tough road ahead of him and I pray he does amazing things for our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
Nice look on your face...you got gas?! hahaha
Post a Comment