I have some small desk style ones and during the holidays I brought a couple into work and I noticed that while people would stand at my desk they found they had to play with them. It was quite amusing.
I have a couple larger ones that I got years ago from Nordstrom. They generally seem to be Christmas style so I only see them once a year. This year I didn't get them out because I feared Mackenzie would try to pick them up and drop them.
This season Hallmark had little snowglobes as an ornament and in November I found one that had Mackenzie's name on it. Since it was November and there was no tree yet I put it in her room up high until later. Well apparently at night time if Daddy put her to sleep she would want to look at it and he would get it down for her and she'd shake it and then hand it back to be put back on the shelf.
Here is one that Mackenzie got for me this year for Christmas. You wind it up and it plays a christmas tune. It's not a grand style one but it's special to me because it came from her. Plus it has snow people in it, which I love. My husband said she picked it out herself. Maybe my love for them are in her genes as well. :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment