The one that was nearby, the restaurant part of it is now closed and only the bar side is open. Since we had our daughter with us we needed to find something else and fast because we were hungry.
Since it was Beijing olympic night I suggested chinese food. Earlier I had learned my friend in San Diego was doing that. So we went to dinner and then came home and turned on the opening ceremonies. One of my favorite parts. They always do the most incredible displays and you just sit there in aww. My favorites were the drummers and the boxes that moved up and down. While we were watching those we were discussing how it's done. You expect timed electronics because it is so damn good. But as we were watching and discussing my husband said there are probably people inside and I told him he was probably right. And of course he was! Incredible show and amazing to use 2008 people for most of the shows.





















1 comment:
I know! I was thinking it might be people, but didn't see any bodies underneath when they lifted the boxes up...I was so surprised. It was very cool!
Post a Comment