
Ok, so I am very excited. I have been waiting for TWILIGHT, first book of the series, at the library and I think I'm still in the triple digits waiting. When I first requested the book, I also requested the 3 other books in the series that follow knowing that I'd be on a long waiting list. Of course I received #2 and still haven't recieved the first one!
So we were at Target yesterday and I saw Twilight on the shelf so I just ended up buying it. I am very excited to start reading it but of course I need to finish up the Brooke Shields book first.
Everywhere I turn I've been seeing this Stephenie Meyer series and I've been anxious to read it. I also noticed that the movie is coming out this December. My husband likes most vampire movies out there and for me to enjoy them there needs to be a romantic side to pull me in. From all the reviews I've read I think I will enjoy it. It's a love story with a bite.
Plot Summary:
When her mother gets remarried, Bella moves in with her father, Charlie, who lives in a small town on Washington's Olympic Peninsula, where it rains nearly all the time. There she meets Edward, a strange and gorgeous boy from a strange and gorgeous family, and soon she has fallen madly in love with him.
She also discovers that he and his family are vampires, and this bothers her not at all. It bothers Edward, though; even though they had long ago sworn off human blood in favor of animal predators, he still worries for her safety, both with him and with his family, who control their lust for human blood only by willpower.



















No comments:
Post a Comment