Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ask Me About Scentsy!


Well I have some exciting news, I'm an official independent Scentsy consultant! In case any of you have never heard of it, let me tell you a little about it. They are completely wick less! Which makes them safe and ideal for many people and to have in your workplace. The Scentsy warmers use a 25-watt light bulb to melt scented wax. The wax melts at 125 degrees Fahrenheit. It cannot burn children or pets. You can stick your own fingers in it and touch it. It is a little hot but it's more like one of those paraffin wax treatments.

There are over 80 scents to choose from, and they all smell fantastic! Right now there are 59 different warmers, 12 plug-in warmers, and there are also room sprays and car candles in all of the different scents! If you'd like to see what Scentsy is all about, then feel free to visit my website at www.scentsy.com/dawnn...I know most of you may not live near me, but if any of you were ever interested in ordering, you can order straight from my website and it will be shipped directly to you! If any of you are in my area, I would be happy to get together with you so that you can sample some of the scents! You can also throw your own Scentsy party! Just contact me if you'd like anymore information on that or anything else.

1 comment:

Sara Serna said...

I need to win some cash contests so I can buy your entire stock of Scentsy items!