Friday, August 7, 2009

Kypton from the Bachelorette


Look who one of my best friends ran into this evening. Bachelorette runner up Kypton! My friend lives in Carlsbad, CA and so does he. She was at the Del Mar horse track this evening and there he was. Actually her husband spotted him first. My friend Gabby actually told him that 3 of her friends bet on who Jillian would pick and Gabby told him that she had won because she picked him. And he asked how did that make her win and she said because she had picked the one that went the farthest. She said he laughed about that one. When her husband asked if he was going to be the next Bachelor he could not confirm. He said something is in the works but it hasn't been determined.

But she said he was very charming, funny, very polite and had girls all over him. My friend was even a little giddy when she called me about it. I seem to recognize his shirt from the show and it seems a lot of celebs are wearing that shirt these days.

She has also met Andrew Firestone and recently when she was here in Portland she met Timothy Hutton while he was here filming. She cracks me up!

3 comments:

April said...

This just totally cracks me up that she bet on Kypton and then saw him...best of all asked for a picture with him!!

Anonymous said...

What can I say ... it's been a lucky summer for me!!! I scheming now on who I will meet next:)
Perhaps you girls need to move down here so you too can be part of my fun!
-Gabby

Mandy said...

Can I tell you I have no idea what you are talking about? I have no idea who that guy is! However, I do know who Timothy Hutton is, super cool!