
Meet Diesel. He is our newest member of our family starting in June. He is a Mini Schnauzer and he was born April 8th and will be ready to move in with us the first week of June. We found a breeder located in Brownsville, Oregon.
We are of course excited. Steve and I both have been wanting a little dog and I came across this breed around the first of the year when I was looking through our local classified ads online. I read up about them and thought they seemed like a good fit for us. I like the size. And everyone that I have talked to that has had that breed has said they were smart family dogs.
At the time we were looking we were also involved with making our Disneyland plans and figured it would be best to wait until we got back. Well we're back and I move on things pretty quickly.
It's been over a year since we've had a dog. And we will readily admit the freeness of not having a dog has been nice but we are dog people and miss having a little 4 legged furry friend around. Plus he will be a great size to travel with and be out on the boat with us.
Will update more later.



















3 comments:
Oh my goodness... he is oh so cute!!! I just want to grab him up and hold him! Adorable. I want one.
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
Can't wait to meet Diesel in person...he looks so cute!
Super cute name and adorable puppy! Tim wants a lab pup so bad. Diesel looks just like Sirone, my parent's Scottie Dog, when he was a pup. I hear Schnauzers are really smart dogs. Can't wait to meet him :-)
Post a Comment