While we were there we thought they might enjoy painting something. So we decided on 2 different mugs for us to drink our coffee out of. Didn't know it would take so long, but it did. We were going to have Mackenzie paint something too but she didn't want anything to do with it. It was a fight just to get her handprint!
I finally made it back to pick up the finished mugs and it took me about an hour and a half to paint the 3 plates. They go in for one last fire and then after a week I can pick those up. I will post a picture once I get them back.
Austin did the taller cup for his Dad and Valerie painted the other one for me. Interesting to see what their creative vision is at this age.



















1 comment:
Those turned out really good and they are super cute! I think they did an awesome job! I can't wait to try this with Hunter.
Post a Comment