Friday, September 4, 2009

Reality Star Sighting


So here near where I live we have the Roloff family who are on the TLC show Little People Big World. The other day I was driving by a place and saw a 2 man film crew filming someone and it was the father, Matt Roloff. Of course I drove slow just to see if I could get my car in the shot. ha!
I saw their 2 older kids in a muscle type car with their Mom and they were headed out of the parking lot. The camera crew got in their van and followed and then the dad got in his car and whipped around and followed behind. If I had been pointing in the direction they left or not on my way somewhere I may have followed them. But I know where they live which is a bit of a distance from where I was and my luck they were probably driving home.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I like that show. One of the few reality shows where they have not ended up in divorce. I hope I didn't just jinx anyone/thing...!