Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brunettes Unite!

Had a girls night last Wednesday at my house. The occasion was our friend Gabby was up from the San Diego area. We all went to high school together. All 4 of them were in the same class and I was the grade above them. So many people are amazed when they hear that we're still good friends after all these years. But I don't think it's as rare as one might think. Must be from growing up in a small town. Our classes were about 40 in size.



Debbie, Gabby w/ Lukas, Tammi, me and Kim.

2 comments:

April said...

Great picture! You guys all look great!

Anonymous said...

I see this and am soooo happy & feel blessed to have such deep friendship that's lasted all thru the years - yeah, we've had our ups & downs but our friendship keeps intact!
-GRH