I am in so need of a large bag that I can have a couple diapers in and other toddler things and just throw my wallet and keys in and get out the door. I'm getting tired of carrying my purse AND a grabbing a small diaper bag...just in case. She is at the age now where I hardly need it but everytime I don't have it is when I've needed it.
Well I found this site off of someones blog and this is exactly what I'm looking for. Now just trying to decide which one...
Go here to AbbyandBilliedesigns to see what I'm talking about.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Hi. I use a Canon Rebel XT. I would love to upgrade, but I have loved using this one. It is a great camera to learn on. In case you were wondering, I just really use a 50 mm fixed lens. I love that lens.
Let me know if you have any more questions!
very cute bags!!
Post a Comment