So with Mackenzie at her grandparents we thought we'd head up to the mountain and hope that everyone else was home watching the game. We did good. It was a nice day and not very crowded. We only went for about 4 hours, we figured that was about as much as our bodies could take. It was a nice way to spend a Sunday together.
It's beautiful skiiing with a mountain for a view...
The 'stache' is not staying. Him and a group of guys from work decided to do it and he's hated it the whole time. He said his stache compliments my ski's!



















2 comments:
That is a really good picture of Steve and you. Are you wearing lipstick on while you are skiing?
Don't I always have lipstick on? I think at the point of this picture it was wearing off. I had put it on before we got out of the truck and without eating or drinking anything on the slopes it must have been lasting.
Good question!
Post a Comment