My poor car has been buried under snow since Saturday. I cleaned some of it off on Monday and tonight my husband went out there and dug a lot of snow out of the driveway. Then he cleaned my car off and moved it out. I'm hoping to drive to work in the morning. This snow is crazy. I got things to do, places to go, people to see. :)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
DIGGING THE CAR OUT
My poor car has been buried under snow since Saturday. I cleaned some of it off on Monday and tonight my husband went out there and dug a lot of snow out of the driveway. Then he cleaned my car off and moved it out. I'm hoping to drive to work in the morning. This snow is crazy. I got things to do, places to go, people to see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment