We got our pumpkins a few weeks ago and just like an excited child he's been asking when can we carve them. I tell him it's always best to wait till the week of so they don't mold too early.
So yesterday afternoon we went out back to carve since it was such a warm day. I had to laugh when I saw how into it he was. A dremmel tool?? Gloves? He can't stand the feel of the pumpkin. While it never bothers me and I can have pumpkin all up my arms!
He chose to do a starwars look and I just made a traditional jack o' lantern. Our third pumpkin was our daughters and she had no interest in the pumpkins. She was too busy playing in the backyard.
Steve and I had no idea what to carve. We looked at all the different tracing patterns but neither of us wanted to get started on one. We ended up doing stars and with the colored light inside of it I think it turned out pretty well.



















1 comment:
Your really getting into it....I love that squatting motion that you are doing with your pumpkin!
I was telling Matt about Steve and how excited he was getting...I bet I would be that way if I didn't celebrate when I was a kid. The star one turned out really good!
Post a Comment